ECOLEAF is a revolutionary digital finishing solution that reduces the environmental impact of applying metalic embelishments to self-adhesive labels.
5 x more sustainable
than conventional cold foiling.
- A more sustainable, innovative alternative to traditional foiling techniques.
- Reduces CO2 footprint by more than 50%. Removing 20 tonnes of CO2 from the production process – the equivalent of 833 new trees!
- 1kg of metal flakes provides the equivalent of 3 tonnes of conventional foil.
- Reduces waste – ECOLEAF eradicates the use of hot and cold foil rolls and their subsequent high impact on waste.
- Reduces costs – By using only the required amount of metal for the printed area, ECOLEAF reduces the cost of metallic embellishment.
- Range of colours – The basis of ECOLEAF is a silver pigment that can be overprinted, delivering a rainbow of metallic colours, including gold.
- Integrate with existing production lines – Easily integrated inline on analogue or digital printing presses, ECOLEAF consists of a printed trigger image and a metallisation unit that precisely applies the required amount of metal to the trigger image.
View and download the ECOLEAF
Technical Specification by clicking here.
A fresh look at
Easy to use, quick to set up, fast, automated, flexible
and reliable – just some of the reasons clients across the globe choose ABG machines.