Our range of Vectra Turret Rewinders are the most advanced in the world. With the ability
to work in-line, or off-line as a stand-alone solution with a separate unwind module, you
can finish your customers’ jobs quickly, offer shorter lead times and reduce your inventory
to improve cash flow and cut waste.
Servo driven and with accurate tension control, they are smooth, reliable and capable of handling a wide range of substrates including delicate, perforated or punched products. Each model is available in multiple web widths. Vectra Turret Rewinders can be tailored to meet individual needs and create a clear, competitive advantage for any business.
Cycle times of less
than 9 seconds
- Nordson Hot Melt Gluing: A programmable system which allows the operator to set up the core gluing in seconds, which is applied via a spray system.
- Print and Apply Close: your rolls without the need for hot melt glue by using a label that can be blank or printed as required.
- Closed Loop Tension Control: The closed loop tension control on our turret rewinders is the best in the market, demonstrated by the range of materials that can rewound perfectly.
- ECTR – The Vectra ECTR is our entry level, 4 spindle turret rewinder, which is perfect for rewinding standard self-adhesive labels. It is also fully upgradable with a wide range of options, including automatic core loading, finished roll closure with print and apply label application, and our own fleyeVision 100% camera inspection system.
- HDTR – The Vectra HDTR is a 4 spindle turret rewinder, specifically designed to rewind large diameter heavy rolls. Capable of rewinding finished rolls of up to 500mm in diameter, it can run in-line with a range of roll-to-roll printing presses, without any mechanical or electrical interfacing, as with all the Vectra range. A large variety of core sizes are available from 25mm to 150mm (1” – 6”).
- SGTR ABG – The Vectra SGTR. ABG has pioneered the development of glueless turret rewinders and, our Vectra SGTR remains unchallenged in the market place. With fully automatic changeover, the Vectra SGTR AutoSet saves hours of costly set up and changeover time. Simply enter the outside core diameter into the system’s intuitive touchscreen, and all the mechanical positions will be precisely set up – ready for the next job.
View and download the
Turret Rewinders Technical Specification by clicking here.
A fresh look at
Easy to use, quick to set up, fast, automated, flexible
and reliable – just some of the reasons clients across the globe choose ABG machines.