Omega converting lines are custom built for high-volume radio frequency identification (RFID) and electronic article surveillance (EAS) label production.
Smart solutions to
cover your needs
Configurable to your demands, delivering:
- 1,000 label insertions per minute
- Touch screen operation – easy to use and intuitive
- Anti-static technology – to limit dust attraction and reduce cleaning
- Two web guides – deliver excellent web control
- Short web path – improves efficiency, reduces waste
RFID Converting Line
If you need a single lane machine, our Omega Ti200 RFID Tag Inserter meets your needs. However, if the output you need is larger, then we recommend a purpose-built Omega RFID Converting Line.
We can produce systems to handle web widths of 330mm (13’’), 430mm (17’’) and 530mm (21’’), which can process self-adhesive labels as well as tag and ticket products.
A typical configuration would include:
- Delamination of the web
- Multiple RFID label application
- Die cutting in register to the printed web
View and download the RFID Converting Line
Technical Specification by clicking here.
A fresh look at
Easy to use, quick to set up, fast, automated, flexible
and reliable – just some of the reasons clients across the globe choose ABG machines.