Designed for short print runs, the DigiLase 4.0 works across a range of applications – from roll to roll, sheet or individual piece.
The fine laser can cut intricate shapes and the fast, fully automated job changover helps you achieve the most accurate laser converting.
with a fully
automated set up
The DigiLase 4.0 makes jobs simple to run – our automatic compiler uses the material type and shape to calibrate:
- The most accurate laser path
- The correct laser power
- The right job speed
- Time saving – Fast, fully automated job changeover and simple pre-press set-up
- Reliable results – Cutting speed and power are automatically managed by the software developed by ABG
- Accurate finishing – Digitally controlled fine laser beam for cutting intricate shapes on many materials
- Intelligent – Integrates with any Management Information System (MIS)
- Simple to configure – Modules and options to configure the machine exactly as you need
- Flexible – Works across a range of print applications; roll to roll, sheet or individual piece
- Quick set up – No make readies required and saved jobs can be set up for automatic repeats
- Easy to use – Intuitive interface with integrated inspection area and no need for hard tooling
- Seamless integration – The fully versatile machine can be integrated into other digital finishing lines or rotary web-fed machines
View and download the DigiLase 4.0
Technical Specification by clicking here.
A fresh look at
Easy to use, quick to set up, fast, automated, flexible
and reliable – just some of the reasons clients across the globe choose ABG machines.