Designed for short print runs, the DigiLase works across a range of applications – from roll to roll, sheet or individual piece.
The laser can cut intricate shapes and the fast, fully automated job changeover helps you change jobs with minimal operator input.
with a fully
automated set up
The DigiLase makes jobs simple to run – our automatic compiler uses the material type and shape to calibrate:
- The most accurate laser path
- The correct laser power
- The right job speed
- Time saving – Fast, fully automated job changeover and simple pre-press set-up
- Reliable results – Cutting speed and power are automatically managed by the software developed by ABG
- Accurate finishing – Digitally controlled fine laser beam for cutting intricate shapes on many materials
- Intelligent – Integrates with any Management Information System (MIS)
- Simple to configure – Modules and options to configure the machine exactly as you need
- Flexible – Works across a range of print applications; roll to roll, sheet or individual piece
- Quick set up – No make readies required and saved jobs can be set up for automatic repeats
- Easy to use – Intuitive interface with integrated inspection area and no need for hard tooling
- Seamless integration – The fully versatile machine can be integrated into other digital finishing lines or rotary web-fed machines
View and download the DigiLase
Technical Specification by clicking here.
A fresh look at
Easy to use, quick to set up, fast, automated, flexible
and reliable – just some of the reasons clients across the globe choose ABG machines.