The Digicon 3000 is a uniquely versatile 762mm (30”) finishing line, for digitally printed self adhesive labels, shrink sleeves, flexible packaging and point of sale materials.
With modular flexibility, the Digicon 3000
has numerous applications
All Digicon 3000 systems are configured to meet individual finishing requirements.
- Fully compatible with the HP Indigo 20000 digital press series
- Work off-line as a stand alone solution
- Works in-line to print and finish in a single pass
- Designed for labels as well as flexible packaging
- Fast – maximum speed full rotary – 100m/minute (300ft/minute). Maximum speed semi-rotary – 65m/minute (215ft/minute).
- Accurate – semi-rotary print and die cutting operation, re-registers every repeat.
- Versatile – UV, water or solvent-based inks; substrates ranging from 12-600 microns (4-24pt).
- Time saving and waste reducing – thanks to a wide range of automated set up, change over and synchronisation features.
- Easy to use – intuitive touch screen control, with MIS integration and job data storage using JMF/JDF file formats.
Space saving – with an 800mm front loading unwind.
View and download the
Digicon 3000 Technical Specification by clicking here.
A fresh look at
Easy to use, quick to set up, fast, automated, flexible
and reliable – just some of the reasons clients across the globe choose ABG machines.