Booklets can contain up to 56 sheets/112 pages – and be secured by hot or cold glue as well as by lamination, depending on your need.
- Effortlessly switch between booklet lengths and widths
- Multiple adhesion methods – hot and cold glue or lamination
- Camera inspection ensures accuracy of placement
- Integrated flexo unit with register control and UV-drying system.
- Booklets on the Omega B5010 are fed by a vacuum belt. A conveying system will transport the booklet and attach it to the base web.
- Camera inspection with marking system for the print inspection booklets top page and for the correct placement on the base web.
- Using a rotary knife or (alternatively) a razor slitting unit, the die cut booklet labels can be cut into single rolls before rewinding.
View and download the Omega B5010
brochure by clicking here.
and reliable – just some of the reasons clients across the globe choose ABG machines.