A B Graphic International Ltd (ABG) is an innovative global manufacturing company for print and finishing equipment. (registration number is 538043)
This Privacy Statement demonstrates how ABG applies the principles of the European General Data Protection Legislation with regard to the information that we collect, process and protect for all ABG Stakeholders.
1: Information that we process
When you visit our website and sign up for our newsletter or do Business with us we may process the following data;
- Contact information; names, addresses, email, job titles
- Correspondence; emails, faxes, letters, orders both electronic and hard copies
- Demographic location information
- Special Category Data
- Product usage
- Product interests
- Public Search Engines, associated analytics tools and cookies
- Contractual information
- Business transactions
- Credit rating
- Customer surveys and competitions
2: Why do we process this data
We will only process personal data for legitimate and legal purposes. The reason for processing data will be clearly explained when it is first obtained and at no point will it be used for any other purpose.
The following processes make reference to the types of data mentioned under point 1 of this document;
- For Marketing purposes, we gather certain data (points a,c,e,f,g) to improve and tailor our service to meet our customer’s needs. Search engines help us update you on relevant products, offers, services and events.
- From time to time, for legitimate market research purposes, we may contact you (point a), if you do not want us to contact you, please amend your privacy setting on the abg website.
- To ensure our customer database is maintained with accurate customer contact details (point a)
- When we do business with you we need to process data (points a,b,c,e,h,i,j) to ensure we fulfil the consent, contractual and legislative requirements of the sale along with aftersales care, whilst safeguarding the business from risk and providing traceability.
- There may be occasions where we process special category data (point d) to ensure we adhere to individual business special requirements.
- 3: Data Sharing
We will only share data with third parties with your consent unless there is an overriding legal reason.
Trusted third parties that we work with…
- Auditors, Agents, Advisers and stakeholders
- H M Revenue & Customs, regulators and authorities
- Banks, Credit reference agencies and Independent advisors
- Companies that we have a joint venture or agreement to operate with, i.e.; ABG Stakeholders and Distributors
- Organisations that introduce us to you, and you to us
- Market research facilitators
- Companies that you have requested us to share your data with
Data will be shared internally with relevant departments to ensure the specification is met at every stage of the sale.
4: How we protect this data
- Only relevant and in date records will be held in line with the Company’s retention policy
- Policies and procedures ensure all abg Data Processors operate within the GDPR guidelines, meeting legislative requirements for lawful, fair and transparent processing
- Data is only shared with third parties when necessary; abg ensure all third parties handling the data in the EU must provide evidence that they have GDPR control measures in place or the equivalent when processing outside the EU
- Security and access rights controls along with encryptions ensure data cannot be accessed by any unauthorised personnel
- We have a robust incident reporting and management system
- When required, special category data is anonymised to protect individuals
5: How to get in touch
If you are dissatisfied with how your personal data is being handled or if you wish to inform abg of any changes to your personal data, please let us know by writing to us at the address below;
Data Protection Team
A B Graphic International Limited
Carnaby Industrial Estate
Alternatively, email the Data Protection Team at email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our response and believe we are not processing your personal data lawfully, you can complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) (link to ICO website??
6: Change your personal data preference settings
You can opt-out of our newsletter at any time by visiting our website at www.abgint.com
You can also withdraw your consent at any time. For data that is processed for Marketing purposes, we will stop processing immediately, unless we believe and can demonstrate an overriding legitimate reason.
7: Exercise your rights
A B Graphic International Ltd has implemented the following policies and procedures to assist in exercising personal data rights;
- Right to Erasure
- Right to Rectification
- Right to Restrict Processing
- Right to Object to Processing
- Right to Access
There may be circumstances where we may be required to verify your identity before proceeding with any requests regarding this privacy statement.
Reviews will take place bi-annually or when a change in legislation or business processes occurs. A B Graphic International Ltd advises that you should check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware and comfortable with the changes.