Label Expo Americas 2022 Show Preview
At this year’s Label Expo, leading print finishing specialists, A B Graphic International (ABG), will be using the show to re-connect with customers and prospects – this being their first major exhibition since Label Expo Europe in 2019. ABG is exhibiting on booth 3223.
Highlights from our product portfolio will include:
- Non-Stop Converting Line – the NSU 670mm Converter and Vectra Turret Rewinder – for non-stop blank label production
- Digicon Series 3 Beverage Specification, including Big Foot, Flat Bed Screen – their flagship machine with even more retrofittable modules
- New SRI3 incorporating new functionality, ease of use for operators and fully retrofittable
- DigiLase with a new decal option for roll-to-roll, individual pieces and A4 sheets
- Vectra ECTR – for the ultimate efficiency in turret rewinders
- RTS Sheeter
This is the first time that ABG has showcased their non-stop converting line at an exhibition. The company has had a great deal of success with their non-stop solutions since Enprom became part of ABG in 2019.
The company looks forward to welcoming visitors to its booth and will be eager to show how the they are constantly innovating and on a drive to improve efficiencies and workflow for their customers.
Join us at ABG HQ for our Open House event showcasing the latest developments in finishing.
The DigiLase 4.0 is the result of continuous developments in laser cutting technology made by ABG engineering teams. Modular in configuration, it allows you to deliver labels on a roll or as individual pieces depending on your customer’s…
ABG Girona will be opening its doors this November to showcase our very latest portfolio of shrink sleeve solutions from our latest manufacturing facility in Spain. We welcome you to our first open house event post-pandemic and would love for you…