Request a DigiLase Sample Pack
Request your sample pack today.
The DigiLase 4.0 is the result of continuous developments in laser cutting technology made by ABG engineering teams. Modular in configuration, it allows you to deliver labels on a roll or as individual pieces depending on your customer’s preference. It is designed for short print runs with reduced lead times, the DigiLase 4.0 is perfect for web-to-print businesses. Read below for some of the key benefits…
- Save time - zero make ready and all the jobs can be saved for future use
- Minimise waste - 500mm waste between jobs
- Reduce costs - no tooling, no experienced operator, no consumables are required
- Job changes on the fly - increasing productivity
- Reduce human error – the DIGILASE4.0 pre press suite manages speed, power and laser path
- Safety – the DIGILASE 4.0 is the only laser in the label market certified as Class 1 (non-dangerous laser product)
- Connectivity – work in conjunction with any MIS allowing a fully automatic workflow
To see the quality for yourself, request your own sample pack today.
Substrate: Paper (removable)
Shape: Bespoke Sheet
Coating: Gloss UV Coating
Ginger Beer Label
Substrate: Paper (Permanent)
Coating: Linen Lamination
Substrate: White PP Plastic (Permanent)
Coating: Soft Touch Lamination
Mint Sauce Label
Substrate: Rustique Uncoated Paper
Shape: Bespoke Shape
Learn more about DigiLase below
The Digicon Series 3 is our flagship machine with thousands of installations worldwide. Modular in design, so that they can be designed to meet your business needs, enables you to create a clear and competitive advantage.
DigiJet is ABG’s digital embellishment module. DigiJet gives an inline or offline fully digital system, allowing for multiple processes in one pass, including spot varnishing, cold foiling and tactile screen effect on any size of print run, all with no tooling.
The long-standing partnership between A B Graphic International and HP Indigo, has resulted in the addition of non-stop winding technology for the V12 digital press – HP Indigo’s flagship narrow-web label press. The collaboration provides a significant enhancement in the automation capabilities offered by the V12.