As an Electrician, you will deal with all aspects of electrical elements relating to production, from wiring to building panels, supporting your team throughout the production process.
You will need relevant Electrician experience and relevant Lv3 NVQ or City and Guilds qualifications.
ABG is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and we welcome applications from everyone who meets the criteria.
If you are you looking for your next step in your marketing career this could be it and we would love to hear from you email@example.com
Location: Bridlington, East Yorkshire
Role Type: Full Time
Responsible To: Electrical Manager
Job Reference Code: HRD
- You will be responsible for meeting electrical and control safety requirements and design standards and adhering to ABG Electrical QC standards and general standard electrical engineering practices
- You will be able to carry out any necessary wiring or wiring modifications when required and power-up modules / machines and test to required standards
- You will perform necessary fault finding and highlight any errors with the design team
- You may be required to travel to other ABG Sites, customers and supplier sites
- You will adopt 5S approach and lean manufacturing methodoloy
- Suitable experience with NVQ L3 or equivalent
- Able to read and understand electrical drawings
- Understanding of DC and AC (single and 3 phase) circuits
- Correct use of required tooling and electrical multi-meters
- IT skills
- Work towards common goal of the business with stakeholders
- Good time management
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and progress
- Solutions driven
- Good communicator