Electrical Design Engineer
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will be involved in all aspects from production, design, R&D, procurement, sub-contractors, service support and technical documentation.
You will need relevant electrical design experience, and a HNC up to degree level is desirable.
ABG is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and we welcome applications from everyone who meets the criteria.
If you are you looking for your next step in your marketing career this could be it and we would love to hear from you firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Bridlington, East Yorkshire
Role Type: Full Time
Responsible To: Electrical Design Manager
Job Reference Code: HRD
- You will produce and check electrical drawings. Working with mechanical design and software engineers you will ensure the electrical design meets the necessary customer needs.
- You will provide technical support for ABG electricicans, sub contract/outsource partners, service department, service engineers and customers. You will produce technical documentation for machine operation, testing and design.
- You will communicate with our suppliers and purchasing department on product components. You will be required on occacions to travel to other ABG sites, customers and supplier sites when requested.
- You will adopt 5S approach and lean manufactuaring methodoloy
- You will create test procedures and complete/develop process check sheets
- HNC up to degree level is desirable
- Electrical design experience
- Relevant PLC/HMI/’software knowledge and experience to support design
- IT skills
- Work towards common goal of the business with stakeholders
- Ability to work alone or within team
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good time management
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and progress
- Solutions driven
- Good communicator