Electrical Design Engineer
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will deal with all aspects of design relating to production, R&D, procurement, sub-contractors, service support and technical documentation.
This role encompasses all aspects of electrical design, so you will need relevant electrical design experience, and a HNC up to degree level is desirable.
Location: Bridlington, East Yorkshire
Role Type: Full Time
Department: Electrical Design
Responsible To: Electrical Design Manager
Job Reference Code: HRD-JD-E1.1
- You will produce and check electrical drawings. Working with mechanical design and software engineers you will ensure the electrical design meets the necessary customer needs.
- You will provide technical support for ABG electricicans, sub contract/outsource partners, service department, service engineers and customers. You will produce technical documentation for machine operation, testing and design.
- You will communicate with our suppliers and purchasing department on product components. You will be required on occacions to travel to other ABG sites, customers and supplier sites when requested.
- You will adopt 5S approach and lean manufactuaring methodoloy
- You will create test procedures and complete/develop process check sheets
- HNC up to degree level is desirable
- Electrical design experience
- Relevant PLC/HMI/’software knowledge and experience to support design
- IT skills
- Work towards common goal of the business with stakeholders
- Ability to work alone or within team
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good time management
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and progress
- Solutions driven
- Good communicator