We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, solutions driven marketing professional who can help our team develop and deliver successful marketing campaigns. ABG’s global marketing department is a vibrant, fast paced place to work, and we’re looking for someone who’ll thrive on no two days ever being the same, who wants to see real results from the work they do. This role encompasses all aspects of marketing, so you’ll need to be happy switching from task to task dependent on business needs. You will need to be an excellent communicator who takes ownership to ensure the solution is exceptional.
You will support the marketing manager in executing the marketing strategy for the whole of the AB Graphic International Group. Ideally, you’ll have 2 years’ experience working in B2B marketing and understand the importance of planning, reporting and measurement in executing marketing strategy, whilst having a keen eye for design and brand awareness. We’re looking for someone who strives for order whilst utilizing their creative streak.
Whilst you will be mainly based at the Carnaby headquarters there will very occasional travel due to the global nature of the company, and you will be dealing with colleagues across the globe as well as our extensive network of distributors.
ABG is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and we welcome applications from everyone who meets the criteria.
If you are you looking for your next step in your marketing career this could be it and we would love to hear from you firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Bridlington, East Yorkshire
Role Type: Full Time
Department: Sales & Marketing
Responsible To: Marketing Manager
Job Reference Code: HRD-JD-M1.1
- Maintaining all marketing collateral
- Maintaining Marketing CRM
- Communicating with colleagues on new developments and responding to requests
- Brand – be the ABG Brand Guardian
- Providing reporting on all marketing activity
- Website – ensuring content is relevant, up to date and utilise the CMS
- Google Analytics and SEO
- University degree or appropriate marketing qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Full range of Microsoft office skills
- Good reporting skills
- Process driven
- Google Analytics and SEO knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of photoshop and InDesign desirable but not essential
- Creative thinker
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and progress
- Proficient writer
- Solutions driven
- Self -starter
- Methodical/attention to detail
- Takes ownership
- Good communicator